Due to COVID 19 restrictions there have been a few changes to our day camps. Camp hours will now be from 8:30am – 4:30pm (1/2 day options available for May & June camps only). Please do not send your child to camp if you answer yes to any of the screening questions, which are detailed below. See our homepage for details on facility changes due to COVID-19 & government mandated restrictions. Please have kids come to camp in clothes/attire they want to wear for the day. There will be absolutely no sharing of snacks or water bottles. Please send snacks/lunch that your child can open and eat without assistance.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or knowingly come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside the provide of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a sore throat, difficulty swallowing, or have a change in voice (horse-voice)?
- Have you had any decrease or loss in sense of smell or taste?
- Are you suffering from headaches, muscle aches, vomiting or diarrhea?
There will be no refunds if your child is sick or does not pass daily screening and cannot attend camp for the day
All themed summer camps will have full access to the gymnastics facility throughout the day! Make sure to bring a nut free lunch/snack, gym clothes and a water bottle. For summer camp please also bring a hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen. There will be a safe enclosed area for outdoor activities, games and water slide fun (if COVID 19 restrictions permit) for summer camps. Camps are for children 4 and up.
- July 6 – August 28
|July 6-10||Gymnastics (FULL)|
|July 13-17||Gymnastics (FULL)||$175/week|
|July 20-24||Gymnastics (FULL)|
|July 27-31||Gymnastics (FULL)||$175/week|
|August 4-7||Gymnastics (FULL)|
|August 10-14||Gymnastics (FULL)||$175/week|
|August 17-21||Gymnastics (FULL)|
*** Subject to GST / MGA insurance fees ***