2020/2021 Registration now open!
We offer the following programs:
- Artistic Gymnastics Boys & Girls
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Girls only
- Demo Performance Teams
- Tumbling Only
- Cohort Classes (You pick the kids in your class)
- Open Gym Teen/Adult
See our program page for more details on class times and costs!
If there is a government mandated closure due to COVID-19 there will be no charges for any recreational classes during such closure. This is only applicable to a closure due to COVID-19.
NEW COHORT CLASS – You choose the kids in the class!
Your kids can stay active and be in a class with friends/family you are comfortable having them around. Kids must be similar ages with similar physical abilities. Must have between 5-8 kids. 1 parent will reserve the spot and we will enter all the kids you want in the class for you! See program page for times available.
Please see the below details on changes in the facility due to COVID 19 and government mandated restrictions
Please review the screening questions below and if you answer yes to any, please do not enter the facility. There will be hand sanitizer on the table in the intake zone.
Our viewing area is currently closed. Only children registered for a program may enter. The only exception is 1 parent may stay if their child is registered in a preschool Mini Spartans class. Parents will have to wear a face mask at all times in viewing area.
Visitors will need to make an appointment.
There will temporarily be a separate entrance and exit. The entrance will remain the same but the exit will be located in the gym area which also leads into the parking lot.
There will be floor markers to ensure proper physical distancing which must be adhered to at all times.
Camp and class activities will be in line with any government mandates.
Sanitization and infection prevention guidelines will be followed as the safety of our campers, athletes and staff is our top priority.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or knowingly come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled outside the provide of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a sore throat, difficulty swallowing, or have a change in voice (horse-voice)?
- Have you had any decrease or loss in sense of smell or taste?
- Are you suffering from headaches, muscle aches, vomiting or diarrhea?
Unleash Your Inner Spartan
Offering elite programming to each and every one of our gymnasts in both recreational and competitive programs. We promote a positive, inclusive, and encouraging environment to support the growth and development of all gymnasts at every level
DAY CAMPS, 2020/2021 Full Year recreational schedule & Fall Session
Check out our schedule for Summer Day Camps 2020/2021 Full Year Season and our Fall session here!
- First week in September
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New Years Day
- Louis Riel Day
- Spartans competition weekend
- Good Friday
- Victoria Day
- Last week in June, first week in July
- Canada Day
- Civic Holiday (August long weekend)
- Spartans Mock Meet – TBD
- Spartans Winter Warriors Competition – TBD
- Spartans Social – TBD
- Year End Display – TBD